Saturday, January 8, 2011

Awards

A quick bit of bragging. As many of my readers know, I have a design gallery of cruise themed gifts and personalized cruise gear on Zazzle. Today, one of my designs received a TBA from Zazzle, which stands for Today's Best Award.


This Mug received a Today's Best Award:




Please stop by my gallery - CruiseReady on Zazzle - if you have a moment. I would really appreciate it!  You are more than welcome to leave a comment while you are there.  I would love to know that you visited.


Separately, I have recently been given the Stylish Blogger Award.  I'll be writing a little more about this award in the coming days, but for now, I would like to thank Lora Severson, for giving it to me, and suggest that you also browse through some of her beautiful work at Lora Severson Photography.

0 Comments: