Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cruise Line Private Islands


One of my favorite things about cruising is visiting the private islands that belong to the cruise lines. Well, at least the two I've visited so far. One of the items on my 'bucket list' is to visit all of them. If the others are as nice as the two I've gotten to, visiting each and every one of them is, indeed, an bucket list worthy item.



I've been to Royal Caribbean's CocoCay at least a dozen times, and so far, it's one of my all time favorite places on earth. If you like water, sun, or natural beauty, you can find it on CocoCay. You won't find automobiles, skyscrapers, telephones, or any other of those annoying modern "conveniences."

What you can do there:
Sunbathe, swim, jet-ski, mingle with the crowds, find (semi) solitude, kayak, parasail, snorkel, shop for souvenirs, play beach volleyball, and eat, drink, and be merry, for starters. In short, you can make your own perfect day at CocoCay. (About the drinking part: a must have is a Coco Loco, the official drink of CocoCay.) Did I mentioin snorkeling? Oh, yeah!

This fall, I have a return trip scheduled to Princess Cays, and it ain't half bad, either.

Brought to you by Cruise Ready Store

0 Comments: