Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Canadian Visa Now Required for Mexican, Czech Citizens

Important travel update: Cruising or traaveling to Canada? If you are a citizen of Mexico or the Czech Republic, you will need a visa to visit the US's northern neighbor. According the the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration website, Mexicans with US Green cards will be allowed entry. Please see that website for official details.
For the rest of us, this is a good reminder that any country may, at any time, revise its list of who is required to have a visa for entry, so it's wise to check official sources well in advance of a trip or cruise to other countries.

This announcement brought to you by