Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy 50th Birthday, Jamaica!

Happy Birthday, Jamaica!

Ocho Rios, as seen from the
Aft Pool Deck of the
Crown Princess

Have you cruised to Jamaica? If so, you know it's a beautiful place! I have   enjoyed visiting there several times, and would go back in a heartbeat.  If you haven't, you might enjoy a selection of pictures of Jamaica that I've put together on Squidoo.  Join me in saying "Happy Birthday, Jamaica!"
 
There are a few facts about Jamaica included in the article that you might enjoy learning, too.  It really is a cool place!

The images are mostly from folks who display their art, photos, and designs on Zazzle, and they are worth a look... 

My biggest piece of advice if you take a cruise that calls at Jamaica is to use a guide!  I am usually happy to 'go it on my own' at most ports of call in the Caribbean, but Jamaica is an exception to that rule.  IMO, a good guide is a MUST there.  Just a word to the wise.

0 Comments: