Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Emerald Princess at Sea

Today is the first of our two scheduled Sea Days, and I plan to spend the entire day relaxing by the aft pool, sipping cold Diet Coke - and maybe an occassional foo foo drink, and doing a lot of visiting and laughing with my dear cruising friends from Cape Coral.



I just LOVE Sea Days, which inspired me to design this little magnet. It reads "May all your days at sea begin and end just perfectly."



Since there probably won't be anything of note to relate, I'll take this opportunity to remind my readers of some of the products at Cruise Ready Store that will once again be available for sale once the cruise comes to an end.


One of my best sellers lately has been sarong style swim suit coverups. SEE THEM HERE



And, with Christmas coming, it would be a nice time to surprise the gentleman cruiser in your life with a nautical tie clip or cuff links. I have several styles for you to choose from, including this anchor tie clip, which also has matching cuff links. While any of these men's formal accessories are great for cruise formal night, they would also make a nice addition to your guy's suit or tux for any gala evening during the holidays.


For the ladies, there is a selection of evening bags in various colors, styles and prices. Any of our evening bags will make a nice, useful addition to your lady's accessory wardrobe. You'll find them in the evening acessories department.



Cruise Ready Store is presently open for browsing only. The store's purchasing functions will be re-enabled when I return on Sunday evening.

0 Comments: