Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sailaway Today


Sailaway day has finally arrived, and I'll be boarding the beautiful Emerald Princess in just a matter of hours. Once again, I am really looking forward to a week of care-free days in the beautiful Caribbean.
And today, once again, I'll have the opportunity to legitimately wear one of the special Cruise Ready Store products: the Bon Voyage to Me T shirt. I love wearing this shirt - not only because it means I'll once again be revelling in the smell of the sea air and the feel of the warm Caribbean waters, but also because it's kind of neat to wear my own design and to see the smiles on the faces of those who notice it.
Once the cruise is over (sigh) and I am back to work, with Cruise Ready Store open for business again, you, too, can have a Bon Voyage to Me T shirt to wear on YOUR next boarding day.
Until then, I'll be posting about the ports we'll be visiting. Tomorrow: Princess Cays.


0 Comments: