Monday, October 7, 2013

Cool Nautical Piece for Your Yard

This Pelican Statue is a Little More Attractive TODAY

nautical yard decor

Ocean's Perch Pelican Statue

I've been eyeing this cool pelican statue on Amazon, thinking it would look just dandy on my deck.  As much as I like it, and I really DO, there are other more pressing things in the budget right now.

HOWEVER, I noticed a special note on that page this morning.

It says:
This item normally requires a shipping charge, but is eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping today.

 

I'm passing this little bit of information on, just in case any one else might be interested.  It really is a cool piece that would make a nice nautical touch by a pool or koi pond, or on a dock, if you're fortunate enough to have one.  

So, if you like it, today might be a great day to go for it, since you'll be saving the shipping charges.

Some web pages about nautical touches for your yard

0 Comments: